Install Athena Kodi Addon on Firestick/Fire TV and Android TV Box [HOWTO]
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the Athena Kodi plugin.
Athena is a Movie & TV Show addon within the EzzerMac Repository, which contains other popular addons such as Odin and The Magic Dragon.
For these reasons and more, Athena has been chosen as the Best Kodi Addon.
Use the steps below to install the Athena Kodi addon to your Kodi device.
Note: We also include Real-Debrid integration steps after the installation tutorial.
Athena Kodi Plugin Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click on the settings icon
- Scroll over the Plugins menu item and activate Unknown sources if it is not already activated
- Click on the remote control to return to the system page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “em” or any other name you would like to identify this font with and click OK
- Click the Back button on the remote control or keyboard until you return to the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “em” or another name that you assigned to the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Athena Add-on installed message to appear
- Go back to Kodi home screen and select add-ons
- The Athena Kodi Plugin installation is now complete!
WARNING! USE KODI ONLY WITH A VPN
Your internet service provider, plug-in developers, and the government actively track your Kodi activity through your IP address.
Use Kodi and all streaming apps anonymously using IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will encrypt your Internet connection and mask your IP address so that it remains 100% anonymous.
Your current IP address is 220.127.116.11
Save 73% on IPVanish VPN with this spring discount.
IPVanish provides a money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy.
Click here for a 73% discount on IPVanish
How to integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Athena Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Authorize Accounts.
4. Choose Authorize Real Debrid.
5. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
6. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
7. Enter in the provided code from Step 5 and click Continue.
8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
9. Return to the Athena Kodi Plugin. We recommend viewing content in the Premium Accounts Lounge category.
Kodi doesn’t do much without the popular 3rd party addons that provide free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports and more.
Install the best Kodi add-ons with the click of a button using my free Supercharge Kodi guide.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Athena Kodi Addon Description & Details
Athena presents a simple interface that is very useful. There is also a wide variety of categories to choose from.
Categories include: One Click Play 24/7, One Click Play Docs, One Click Play Kids Zone, Premium Accounts Lounge , Movies, TV Shows, Authorize Accounts, Settings, and more.
As mentioned above, Athena works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
For other great Kodi plugins like Athena that work really well with Real-Debrid, be sure to check out our resource below. We have included Athena in this list.
Best Apps & Kodi Add-ons for Real-Debrid Users
Another great feature within Athena is the Trakt integration. See our guide below for more information on Trakt.
How to set up and use Trakt in Kodi
Overall, Athena is an amazing Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices.
Try the Athena Kodi plugin today!
Frequently asked questions about the Athena Kodi plugin
Is the Athena Kodi Plugin legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi plugin. However, what you access after you have installed this plugin may be illegal. Always use a VPN as described on this page so that you can use Kodi plugins anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the Athena Kodi plugin?
A VPN like IPVanish is always recommended when installing third-party Kodi plugins and repositories. This will guarantee your privacy and anonymity when transmitting.
Can the Athena Kodi plugin be installed on Firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done with an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi plugins and more for installation. Generally, you need to install a repository to install a Kodi plugin or build.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best plugins, repositories, and a custom skin that you can install with a single click.
Copyright Disclaimer: This technology will only be used to stream movies or television shows that are in the public domain. TECH does not endorse or promote illegal activities related to the transmission or download of copyrighted works. The end user will be solely responsible for the means that are accessed through any service or application referenced on this website. The referenced apps / plugins are not hosted by TECH and this guide is for educational purposes only.