How To Install Chains and Sinister Six Kodi Addon (RD Only)
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How to install Chains and six claims Kodi Addon .
Chains and six claims is a Movie & TV Show addon within The Crew Repository and a Real-Debrid only addon.
This means that you must have a Real-Debrid account to use the plugin.
Chains and six claims works fabulously on all devices, including Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Box.
For these reasons and more, it has been selected as the Best Kodi Complement by TECH.
Use the steps below to install the Chains and six claims Kodi addon to your Kodi device.
Copyright Disclaimer: This technology will only be used to stream movies or television shows that are in the public domain. TECH does not endorse or promote illegal activities related to the transmission or download of copyrighted works. The end user will be solely responsible for the means accessed through any service or application referred to on this website. The apps / plugins referenced are not hosted by KODI and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Chains and six claims Kodi Plugin Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click on the settings icon
- Scroll over the Plugins menu item and activate Unknown sources if it is not already activated
- Click on the remote control to return to the system page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://team-crew.github.io and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “crew” or any other name you would like to identify this font with and click OK
- Click the Back button on the remote control or keyboard until you return to the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “crew” or another name that you assigned to the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip
- Wait for “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Chains and six claims
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Chains and six claims Add-on installed message to appear
- The installation is now complete. Enjoy!
Chains and six claims Kodi Addon Description & Details
Prior to using Chains and six claims you will have to authorize real-debrid. Once integrated, the plugin is available for use.
Categories include: Movies, TV Showx, KIDS Zone, Documentaries, WWE Universe, Music Zone, and YouTube.
Another great feature within Chains and six claims is Trakt integration. See our guide below for more information on Trakt.
How to set up and use Trakt in Kodi
If you are a Real-Debrid user, you will find that this plugin incorporates tons of amazing links for a quality streaming experience.
Give it a try today!
Chains and six claims Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Chains and Sinister Kodi addon legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi plugin. However, what you access after you have installed this plugin may be illegal. Always use a VPN as described on this page so that you can use Kodi plugins anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the Chains and Sinisters Six Kodi plugin?
A VPN like IPVanish is always recommended when installing third-party Kodi plugins and repositories. This will guarantee your privacy and anonymity when transmitting.
Can Chains and six claims Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done with an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi plugins and more for installation. Usually you need to install a repository to install a Kodi plugin or build.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best plugins, repositories, and a custom skin that you can install with a single click.
Please follow us and like: