How to Install Mach Lite Kodi Build on Firestick/Fire TV & Android
This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you how to install Mach Lite Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
Mach Lite is a Kodi Build located in the LostKodi Wizard, which also contains Kryptikz Build and Mammoth Build.
Mach Lite is a popular build due to its easy to use interface, build size, content and categories.
For these reasons and more, Mach Lite is considered one of the best Kodi Builds.
Before installing Kodi Builds, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can easily be done on any device that you have Kodi installed on.
Follow the steps below to install Mach Lite Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
TECH Advice: You should always use a VPN To protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third-party Kodi add-ons / compilations like this.
Copyright Disclaimer: This technology will only be used to stream movies or television shows that are in the public domain. TECH does not endorse or promote illegal activities related to the transmission or download of works protected by copyright. The end user will be solely responsible for the means that are accessed through any service or application referenced on this website. The referenced apps / plugins are not hosted by TECH and this guide is for educational purposes only.
What is Mach Lite?
Mach Lite Is A Kodi Build That Is A Comprehensive Platform That Includes Tons Of Working Plugins And Other Features For A Pleasant Streaming Experience.
How do I use a Kodi build?
Using Kodi Build Is As Simple As Installing And Selecting Different Categories That Can Include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids And Much More.
Are Kodi buildings legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds Are Legal To Install And Use. However, What You Access In A Build May Not Be Legal. To Ensure Your Privacy During Streaming, Always Enable A VPN With Kodi.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best plugins, repositories, and a custom skin that you can install with a single click.
How to install Mach Lite Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click settings icon
- Scroll over the Plugins menu item and activate Unknown sources if it is not already activated
- Click on the remote control to return to the system page
- Select file manager Enter the following URL exactly as shown here:
- Highlight the box below the font you just typed and enter a name for this media source. Type “lostkodi”
- Or any other name you would like to identify this font with and click OK
- Click the Back button on your remote or keyboard until you return to the System screen
- Select extensions
- Click Install from zip file Choose “lostkodi”
- Or another name that you assigned to the media source in the previous step Click the zip file URL -Â
- Wait for the message “Missing Compilation Wizard Plugin Installed” to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two. Click Continue
- When this message appears When this message appears, click Ignore Wave Back button
- On your remote
- Click the Back button on your remote control until you reach the Kodi home screen. Click on Plugins Select
- Install / update lost builds Choose the Mach 1 Lite
- Build. Scroll down and select
- New installation
- Wait for Mach Lite Kodi Build to download When this message appears, click
- Force closing
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Start menu
- Mach Lite Kodi Build will start launching. If you get this loading screen, just wait a few seconds
- That is all! Mach Lite Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
Once on the main screen, be sure to allow the menus to be built and plugins to be installed. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
Build details and description Mach Lite Kodi
The Mach Lite Kodi build is a very easy to use Kodi build, and has become increasingly popular among the various Kodi builds available today.
Mach Lite features an extensive list of available categories, including: Movies, TV Shows, Kidz, Sports, Apps, System, and Power.
However, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and plugins are not the best options for live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to live TV.
IPTV TECH Guide
Some of the plugins provided within Mach Lite Build are 7of9 AIO, Limitless, The Magic Dragon, Uranus, Rising Tides, Neptune Rising and many others.
We often get questions on the TECH site about how to use Kodi builds. For more information on this, see our guide below.
How to use a Kodi build
Remember that outside of the already installed plugins, when installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming plugins for your enjoyment.
TECH’s list of the best Kodi add-ons can be found here: The best Kodi add-ons page.
Overall, Mach Lite is a great build that’s small enough to work on any streaming device, including Amazon Firestick.