HOWTO: Install SkyNet Kodi Addon on Firestick/Fire TV/Android TV Box
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install SkyNet Kodi Addon.
SkyNet is a popular Movie & TV Show addon within DejaVu Repo, which contains other addons such as DejaVu and Mercury.
SkyNet works great on all devices, including Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Box.
For these reasons and more, this has been chosen as the Best Kodi Addon by us.
For best results, TECH recommends integrating a Real-Debrid account when streaming movies or TV shows from SkyNet. This will provide you with tons of high-quality links for a bufferless transmission.
Follow the steps below to install the SkyNet Kodi Plugin on your Kodi device. We also include Real-Debrid integration steps after the installation tutorial.
SkyNet does include torrent links when Real-Debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is required to guarantee your privacy.
Copyright Disclaimer: This technology will only be used to stream movies or television shows that are in the public domain. TECH does not endorse or promote illegal activities related to the transmission or download of copyrighted works. The end user will be solely responsible for the means accessed through any service or application referred to on this website. The apps / plugins referenced are not hosted by KODI and this guide is for educational purposes only.
SkyNet Kodi Plugin Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click on the settings icon
- Scroll over the Plugins menu item and activate Unknown sources if it is not already activated
- Click on the remote control to return to the system page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – https://dejavurepo.github.io
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “deja” or any other name you would like to identify this font with and click OK
- Click the Back button on your remote control until you are on the System screen. Then click on Plugins
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “deja” or whatever the media source called in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.DejaVu-1.0.3.zip
- Wait for the “DejaVu Repo” message to appear
- Then click Install from repository
- Scroll down and select Video Plugins
- When prompted for the following message, click OK
- Wait for the “SkyNet Add-on installed” message to appear
- Once the SkyNet Video plugin has been installed, go back to the Kodi home screen. Click Plugins
- That’s it! SkyNet Kodi Plugin is now successfully installed.
How to integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the SkyNet Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools
4. Then scroll down and choose URL resolution settings
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. That’s it! You can now watch movies and TV shows with Real-Debrid within the SkyNet Kodi add-on.
SkyNet Kodi Addon Description & Details
SkyNet presents a simple interface that is very useful. There is also a short list of categories to choose from.
Categories include: Skynet Info, Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
Frequently asked questions about the SkyNet Kodi plugin
Is the SkyNet Kodi plugin legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi plugin. However, what you access after you have installed this plugin may be illegal. Always use a VPN as described on this page so that you can use Kodi plugins anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the SkyNet Kodi plugin?
A VPN like IPVanish is always recommended when installing third-party Kodi plugins and repositories. This will guarantee your privacy and anonymity when transmitting.
Can SkyNet Kodi plugin be installed on Firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done with an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi plugins and more for installation. Usually you need to install a repository to install a Kodi plugin or build.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best plugins, repositories, and a custom skin that you can install with a single click.
Please follow us and like: