How To Install Viva TV APK on Android TV Box, Firestick, Fire TV
The guide below will provide you step-by-step instructions to install Viva TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV and Android TV Box.
Viva TV is a new streaming app that contains Movies and TV Shows for your viewing experience.
Important Note: Viva TV has been recently updated which means more link providers have been added and various bugs have been fixed.
With this latest update, Viva TV is working fabulously with tons of quality links.
The following steps show how to install Viva TV on a Fire TV Stick 4K. However, these steps will also work on Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, or other devices running the Android operating system, such as the G-Box by Matricom.
Viva APK Screenshots
- TV Shows
- Content Overview
Viva TV APK Installation Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which will appear under keyboard
8. Select Downloader application
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Click the search bar where you will be prompted to enter in a URL.
14. Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://tech.com/viva
- Important Note: TECH does not host this APK file. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
15. Wait for the file download to finish
16. Click Install
17. Click Done
18. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
19. Click Delete Again
20. Return to home-screen and under Your Apps & Channels click See All.
21. Scroll down to mouse over Viva TV and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move to Front.
The installation is now complete. Enjoy!
Use Real-Debrid inside Viva TV
As mentioned earlier, Viva TV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that adds high quality streaming options to content on Viva TV. These new sources should provide better playback with less buffering.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid on Viva TV.
Important: You must disconnect the VPN on your streaming device before following the steps below. Once Real-Debrid pairing and setup is complete, you may activate your VPN.
1. Register for Real-Debrid Account
2. On the main screen of Viva TV click Setting.
3. Scroll down and click Login to Real-Debrid
4. Write the code provided on the screen
5. Open Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Type in code from above and click Continue
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You are now successfully logged in to Real-Debrid on Viva TV!
Integrate MX Player on Viva TV
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: tech.com/mx in Downloader or follow the guide below:
How to Install MX Player
2. Open Viva TV and search for a movie or TV show.
3. Click Watch now.
4. Select Play with an external video player
That’s it! You can now use MX Player to stream movies and TV shows.
Add to Watchlist
Viva TK offers users the ability to add movies and TV shows to their watch list. Follow our quick guide below on how to add content to the Watchlist.
1. On the Home screen of Viva TV click search in the upper right corner Search for the Movie or TV Show you want added to your Watchlist
2. For this example we choose Night of the Living Dead , which is one of TECH’s Best Public Domain Movies
3. Within the Movie overview screen, hover over and click the watchlist icon in the upper right as shown in the image below.
4. You’ll notice the watchlist icon is highlighted, as your preferred Movie or TV Show is now added to your Watchlist
5. That’s it! To view your Watchlist, return to the Home screen of Viva TV and select Watchlist inside the top menu.
Viva TV Subtitles
Viva TV also has an easy subtitle setup that can be implemented following the instructions below:
1. Select a Movie or TV Show you prefer
2. Once you select a Movie or TV Show, click Watch now
3. Click on your preferred streaming source and select Play with subtitles
4. Choose your preferred subtitle file. We typically recommend selecting an OpenSubtitles file.
5. Content will now start playing with subtitles!
NOTE: If you find that the subtitles are not correct or are not syncing correctly, try another source until you find an option that works.
Integrating Trakt into Viva TV
Viva TV also has the option to integrate a trakt.tv account within the application. By using Trakt, you can sync all your favorite shows and films across multiple platforms and devices so you’ll never miss an episode!
Follow the instructions below to setup Trakt within Viva TV:
1. Scroll to the right and click Setting
2. Scroll down and click Login to Trakt.tv
3. Write the code provided on the screen
4. Go to trakt.tv/activate and log in to your account. Enter the provided code and click Continue
5. Click Yes
6. Trakt integration is now complete!
7. Go back to Viva TV and note that you are now logged in.
For more information on Trakt and how to configure it for all of your streaming applications, please read the full TECH Trakt Resource Guide below:
How to set up and use Trakt on Kodi and streaming apps
Viva TV APK Description, Details & More
Viva TV offers a unique interface with a few differences from other streaming APK’s.
One of the most notable is the featured content displayed at the top of the screen. This is a great way to play a movie quickly and efficiently without searching the Categories.
As mentioned previously, a great aspect of Viva TV that will help you get the most out of the app is its ability to integrate both Real-Debrid & Trakt.
Real-Debrid is a great tool for obtaining the highest quality streams and sources for 100% FREE playback.
For other great Real-Debrid alternatives, I suggest checking out our Real-Debrid guide below.
The best apps and plugins for real hybrid users
For those with the TECH app installed, they can download Viva TV directly from our Quick Apps Installer.
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV is an application available for installation on streaming devices to watch movies and TV shows for free.
Is Viva TV legal?
Yes. Viva TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some of the content provided may be illegal. To ensure that you are not broadcasting illegally, be sure to watch only movies and TV shows in the public domain.
How do I download movies from Viva TV?
To download movies to a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If you are downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP address.
What devices can Viva TV be installed on?
Viva TV is available for installation on tons of devices, including Amazon Firestick, which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.