Install No Bad Dayz Kodi Build on Android/Firestick/Fire TV
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install No Bad Dayz Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
No Bad Dayz is a Kodi construct located in the EzzerMacs repository, but in the Breezz wizard.
No Bad Dayz is a great build due to its easy to use interface, build size, categories and content. This version of Kodi also works especially well when integrated with Real-Debrid. This buid works great on the Android Box (G-Box).
For these reasons and more, No Bad Dayz is considered one of the best Kodi constructions.
Before installing Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can easily be done on any device that you have Kodi installed on.
No Bad Dayz Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the No Bad Dayz Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
How to install No Bad Dayz Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click on the settings icon
- Scroll over the Plugins menu item and activate Unknown sources if it is not already activated
- Click on the remote control to return to the system page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “em” or any other name you would like to identify this font with and click OK
- Click the Back button on your remote or keyboard until you return to the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “em” or another name that you assigned to the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two.
- Click Install from the repository
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Wait for the “BreezzWizard Add-on installed” message to appear
- When this message appears, click Ignore or press the back button on your remote
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select Plugins
- Choose the No Bad Dayz 18 Leia build
- Scroll down and select Fresh Install
- Wait for the No Bad Dayz build to download
- When this message appears, click Force Close
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Start menu
- That’s it! The No Bad Dayz Kodi build has now been successfully installed.
- Once on the main screen, be sure to allow the menus to be built and plugins to be installed. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
No Bad Dayz Kodi Build Details & Description
The No Bad Dayz Kodi build is a very easy to use Kodi build, and is currently working fine.
No Bad Dayz features a list of available categories, including: Movies, TV Shows, Debrid, Toonz, Apps, Unlimited, Music, Sports, Energy, Favorites, and more.
However, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons are not the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to live TV.
TECH IPTV Guide
Some of the plugins provided within the No Bad Dayz build include The Crew, Limitless, Numbers, Greased Lightning, The Magic Dragon, and more.
As mentioned above, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid built-in. Generally, you can find the option to integrate your Real-Debrid account within the System or Configuration categories.
For more Real-Debrid alternatives, be sure to check out our guide below.
The best Kodi apps and plugins for real hybrid users
We often get questions on the TECH site about how to use Kodi builds. For more information on this, see our guide below.
How to use a Kodi build
Remember that outside of the already installed plugins, when installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming plugins for your enjoyment.
Overall, No Bad Dayz is a great build that’s small enough to work on any streaming device, including Amazon Firestick.
Try the No Bad Dayz Kodi Build today!
Frequently Asked questions
What is No Bad Dayz?
No Bad Dayz is a Kodi build that is a comprehensive platform that includes tons of working plugins and other features for a pleasant streaming experience.
How do I use a Kodi build?
Using Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting different categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids and much more.
Are Kodi buildings legal?
Yes. Kodi builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access in a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy during streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What is the difference between a Kodi plugin and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best plugins, repositories, and a custom skin that you can install with a single click.