Is your kodi virus free? Scan and correct using safety coordination
The following tutorial will show you how to install and use SafeKodi on your preferred Kodi device.
SafeKodi has the ability to scan installed add-ons for malicious content, kodi add-ons, viruses, and ads.
SafeKodi can be used to test all kodi add-ons, including those on tech’s best Kodi Addons page.
The guide below shows you how to use SafeKodi to scan standalone add-ons as well as kodi builds. Each add-on is then marked as safe, unsafe, or may contain ads.
SafeKodi also has the ability to quickly disable any add-on that contains malicious content or adware.
Use the guide below to install SafeKodi and learn how to use Kodi add-ons and scan builds.
How to install safety coordination
Below, you can find a video tutorial and screenshot guide on how to install and use SafeKodi on your preferred streaming device.
The video tutorial provides important details that are not covered in the general screenshot guide.
Links referenced in the video
Free Technology Super Charge Cody Guide
Discount Troy’s Favorite VPN
Get a free guide
Super Charge Cody Guide
More than 500,000 Kodi users downloaded
Cody doesn’t do much without the popular third party add-ons that offer free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports and more.
Install the best Kodi Addon with the click of a button using my free Super Charge Cody Guide.
Get a free guide
In this case, we are using fire TV stick 4K. However, this also works for all devices that support Kodi software.
1. Click on the settings icon.
2. Click on the system settings.
3. Turn on unknown sources
Then click the back button on the remote control to return to the previous screen.
4. Click on the file manager.
5. Click Add source.
7. Enter exactly what’s listed here and the following URL: https://safekodi.com/repo/ OK.
8. Name the safety or other name of the media source and click OK.
9. Go back to the system screen and select add-ons
10. Click Install in the zip file.
11. Choose the safety or other name provided to the media source
12. Click on the script.safekodi.zip
13. Wait for the SafeKodi add-on installation message to appear.
The installation is now complete! Follow to learn how to use Safe Kodi and how to install SafeKodi within the Kodi build.
Warning! Use kodi only with a VPN
Your Kodi activity is actively tracked by internet service providers through your IP address, add-on developers, and government.
Use IPVanish VPN to anonymously coordinate and use all streaming apps.
IPVanish encrypts the connection to the Internet and masks the IP address, so it remains 100% anonymous.
The current IP address is 188.8.131.52.
Get 73% off your IPVanish VPN with this spring discount.
IPVanish offers a refund guarantee if you are not happy.
Click here to view the IPVanish 73% discount.
How to use Safe Cody
1. Cody returns from home screen and program add-on, start SafeKodi
2. To submit anonymous data, click No or No.
3. SafeKodi starts scanning installed add-ons
4. When you’re done, the screen looks like this:
Each add-on returns one of the following results:
– Green checkmark – add-on is safe to use
– Question mark – The add-on is not in the database, safety cannot be verified
– Red X- Addon may contain malicious content or adware
How to install Safe Kodi within the kodi build
If you are one of the millions of Build and Kodi users installed on your device, we can still run SafeKodi and check the additions within your preferred build.
The guide below shows you how to do so by changing the interface back to the original Kodi skin. This allows us to use SafeKodi to scan viruses and more.
The screenshot below is taken with the Xanax build installed. However, this works for almost all builds including what is listed on the TECH Best Kodi Build shoal page.
1. The build is installed, open the settings and start coordinating.
2. Click interface
3. Take your mouse over the skin tab and click on the skin to change the coordination interface.
4. Choose the estuary
5. If you see a message,
6. Run the settings and select the file manager
7. Click Add source.
8. Insert safeKodi URL as shown here: click ok https://safekodi.com/repo/.
9. Name the safety or other name of the media source and click OK.
10. Go back to the system screen and select add-ons
11. Click install from the zip file.
12. Choose the safety or other name provided to the media source.
13. Click on the script.safekodi.zip
14. Wait for the SafeKodi add-on installation message to appear.
15. Start SafeKodi, return from home screen and program add-on
16. To submit anonymous data, click No or No.
17. SafeKodi starts scanning installed add-ons
18. When you’re done, you’ll see the following screen:
19. If SafeKodi finds an unsafe add-on, it will look like this:
20. Fortunately, SafeKodi has a built-in ability to disable unsafe add-ons. If you want to click on an add-on and disable add-ons, select Yes.
21. Click OK.
Unsafe add-ons are now disabled!
If you want to remove an add-on that is completely unsafe, you can also:
How to get rid of Cody Add-on
To change your Cody skin to Xanax or any other build skin, follow the steps below.
– Choose your settings from the Cody home screen
– Hover over the skin category and select the skin.
– Select xanax skins or other skins associated with build
That’s it! The original build interface is now displayed on the Kodi device.
Safe Coordination features and details
SafeKodi was formed by a group of researchers from Northwestern University and Brave Inc. The project aims to inform Kodi users about add-ons that contain potentially malicious content.
This can be a virus, some sort of malware, or unwanted advertising. The web site states:
SafeKodi’s database is constantly updated with de-Kodi, a cody crawler that can discover and test a large cross-section of Cody’s distributed ecosystem at an adjustable level of depth and width. With de-Kodi, we found and found 9,000 distinct Cody Addon.
For complete safety and privacy when using Kodi, we strongly recommend vpn with SafeKodi.
This prevents your activity from appearing to your ISP or others.
Protect yourself with a VPN when using this technology
Most code cutters use a VPN to hide internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you don’t use a VPN to access free or low-cost media, Internet service providers, governments, hackers, and app developers can record everything they do online through the IP address they see.
The current IP address is 184.108.40.206.
The most popular VPN among cord cutters is IPVanish due to its blazing fast ness and zero log policy.
It is important to use a fast VPN because we stream large HD files. It’s also important to find that subscribers don’t keep logs of what they’re accessing while they’re online.
Setting up an IPVanish VPN on a streaming device is simple!
Click the link below step 1 to sign up for your IPVanish VPN account.
This exclusive link offers a significant discount, only available to TECH visitors like you.
Register for ipvanish account and save 73%
Step 2 – Take your mouse over the search icon on your firestick, or enter with fire TV, or fire TV cube “Ipvanish”
You can also find ipvanish app from the Google Play Store for those who use Android TV box, phone, tablet.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon in apps and games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to sign in. The user name is the email used to register for the IPVanish service, and the password is automatically generated and emailed to the user.
Step 8 – Click the connect button.
Step 9 – If you see a connection request, click OK.
Step 10 – You’ll notice that your IP address is changed with the location of the connection. It now works anonymously through the device.
If you click the home button on the remote control, the VPN will continue to run in the background.
Axis! You are now protected by a VPN that means you are hidden from the rest of the world to stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV box.
If you need to stop the VPN service, simply run the application again and click the Disconnect button.